Hi,
I had purchased Jira software for own server for 10 users, it was working fine suddenly it's asking for license key. why?
What about my data?
What happen if I reenter the key?
Let me know it's impotent.
Thanks
Hi!
If it's asking for the license key again it's likely someone has removed the license from the instance.
The license doesn't actually save the data, so as long as you still have your Jira home set and Jira is connected to your database then you won't lose any data. You are safe to re-enter your license.
Let me know if you have any trouble.
Kind Regards,Shannon
I had entered again and after that it was asking for name email and username. i had entered but now I am unable to login with old users.
How can I get back that old data?
You will want to check then if anyone that has server administration access moved or removed the home directory, as this could cause similar issues that you are seeing.
You can attempt to retrieve the Jira administrator login and see if your data still exists. As long as the database wasn't deleted you should be able to connect to it again but you will want to find out what changes were made on your end that could have caused that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.