Hey,
ich want to search for Pages in my Wiki where i or others forgot to set Tags.
Perfect would be a search a filter like "noTags" Tags=NULL or something but a List of all Pages sorted by Tags or Tag count would be okay too.
Someone an idea?
See https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-find-pages-in-Confluence-space-with-no-label/qaq-p/263864
Just try putting the following in the search box:
type:page NOT labelText:[a TO z]
Hello James,
thank you very much!
Your suggestion works fine.
Your suggestion works fine
No problem!
Hi James, Is there a particular way to limit the search results to a Parent Page? Using the Search Results macro I can limit the results to a Space but I'd like to also limit the results to just the children of a certain page.
Confluence Query Language (CQL) supports two filters that do this, ancestor and parent. However, I don't think they'll work with the Search Results macro. Have you tried the Page Tree Macro with the search option selected?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.