I've played with this for too long now, but can't seem to figure it out. It's working fine in the console, but when I add it as a post function to the create transition, it shows success, but doesn't seem to store to the database. Thanks in advanced for any help you're able to provide! I've been looking through other posts and trying different tweaks, but nothing seems to be doing the trick.
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.CustomFieldManager
import com.atlassian.jira.user.ApplicationUser
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.MutableIssue
CustomFieldManager customFieldManager = ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager()
def requestParticipantsField = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject("customfield_10001")
def poc = customFieldManager.getCustomFieldObject("customfield_10506")
List<ApplicationUser> pocvalues = issue.getCustomFieldValue(poc) as List
ArrayList<ApplicationUser> userList = new ArrayList<ApplicationUser>()
pocvalues.each {
if(it)
{ userList.add(it) }
}
return userList
MutableIssue myIssue = issue
myIssue.setCustomFieldValue(requestParticipantsField, pocvalues);
Below are the steps I have the post functions running:
- Creates the issue originally.
- ScriptRunner workflow function - Custom script post-function (inline script).
- Set issue status to the linked status of the destination workflow step.
- Stores updates to an issue (no change history is created).
- Re-index an issue to keep indexes in sync with the database.
- Fire a Issue Created event that can be processed by the listeners.