We have been running Service desk for a while without major issues. Now this week emails stopped getting fetched. So I tried to find where this is set up to see if there is anything that needs to be changed.
Here's the thing, the settings are gone too. Can't see Email requests under Project settings or under Applications in System configuration, nor in "Manage add-ons".
Jira Service Desk 3.5.0
Jira version 7.3.6
I suspect this has something to do with the following error message:
FAILED PLUGIN REPORT _____________________ 9 plugins failed to load during JIRA startup. 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.servicedesk-notifications-plugin' - 'Service Desk Notifications Plugin' failed to load. The plugin has been disabled. A likely cause is that it timed out during initialisation It has the following missing service dependencies : &resolutionChangeMessageHelper of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.plugins.automation.modules.internal.api.rulewhen.helper.$ &resolutionChangeMessageHelper of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.plugins.automation.modules.internal.api.rulewhen.helper.$ &statusTransitionedMessageHelper of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.plugins.automation.modules.internal.api.rulewhen.helpe$ &statusTransitionedMessageHelper of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.plugins.automation.modules.internal.api.rulewhen.helpe$ &stylingBodyFinaliser of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.api.notifications.render.StylingBodyFinaliser)(objectCla$ &stylingBodyFinaliser of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.api.notifications.render.StylingBodyFinaliser)(objectCla$ &customerRequestStatusManager of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.api.feature.customer.request.CustomerRequestStat$ &customerRequestStatusManager of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.internal.api.feature.customer.request.CustomerRequestStat$ &approvalMessageHelper of type (&(objectClass=com.atlassian.servicedesk.plugins.au
After I restarted JIRA server, the service desk is working again. But stability wise I want to know how to avoid this from happening again.
This is JIRA server installed on our Linux machine, not cloud.
Anyone knows what to do?
Thanks