Hi,
When i deleted a space with a categorie, the category stays in the Space Directory. Is there anyway tot delete this category. There's no other space with that category, so it doesn't need to be there.
Alexander nicolapi
Alexander,
Per Use labels to Categories Spaces, the category should be removed from the Space Directory if there are no longer any spaces with that category.
I can have a look for you, but I see 4 different Cloud accounts under your email address. If you can let me know which one I should be looking at, and the name of the category that no longer has spaces, I can see what the problem might be.
Kind Regards,Shannon
https://testing127.atlassian.net/wiki
is about the category hr.
i have no spaces with that category.
Hi Alexander,
I ran a select * from spaces; and it is showing a third space, called Lonen, with the key HR.
When I look at the Space Directory then I can confirm that space is part of the HR Category.
As a site admin you can recover the permissions from the space that you're not able to see from the Space Permissions page.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
One more thing; I thought it a bit strange that you can see the category even though you didn't have access to a space, but then I remembered that categories are label-based, which aren't restricted.
I was able to find the following feature request that might interest you if this is a concern:
Let me know if you have any questions about that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.