Safari reports "Safari cannot open the page because the server stopped responding".
Is there any way to open the JIRA/Confluence pages on iPhone?
Hi Jiri,
If you are on Cloud and you're still running into this issue try the JIRA App from the App store and see if you're able to login. If this is server, does this work in another browser,e.g. Chrome, Firefox?
I would also check to make sure the JIRA Mobile module is enabled:
Cheers,
Branden
The issue is still present.
It's a JIRA Server.
JIRA Mobile is enabled.
I tried iPhone Safari and iPhone Chrome and both the same problem.
I am able to log in from my Mac and all works, it's just the iPhone latest iOS which is causing this problem.
It was my fault. Apologies, I was connecting via http which was disabled. With https all works wonderfully.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.