Hi
I am using firefox for confluence.
in the past, shortkey"//" for inserting calendar. always works. but today, it's not working.
I also try google browser, it also doesnt work.
/Peter
Hi Peter,
Is this for your adlink Cloud account? I just tested it in my Chrome browser and it seems to be working for me.
Can you tell me if your other colleagues reported the same thing or is it limited to your user?
Can you confirm the version of Chrome/Firefox you're using? My Chrome version is version 61.0.3163.100 (Official Build) (64-bit).
Kind Regards,Shannon
My URL is https://adlinkemea.atlassian.net
firefox : 56.0.1 (64bit)
google chorme : 61.0.3163.100 (64 bit)
I checked my colleage. they have no problem. only I have this problem.
Peter,
Do you mind if I login as your user using the system administrator and see if I can replicate it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.