Im trying to redirect http://localhost:8080/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals to www.mydomain.com but it redirected me to "
Oops, you've found a dead link. " page instead.
Here's my apache config.
<VirtualHost *:80>ServerName www.myowndomain.comProxyRequests OffProxyVia BlockProxyPreserveHost On<Proxy *>Order deny,allowAllow from All</Proxy>ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals </VirtualHost>
Any ideas ?
Hi!
Could you change this section?
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/servicedesk/customer/user/login?destination=portals
to
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/servicedesk/ ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/servicedesk/
2. Or you can change context path and create simply proxy_pass.
Below this docs: https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/proxying-atlassian-server-applications-with-apache-http-server-mod_proxy_http-806032611.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-customize-customer-portal-url-in-jira-service-desk-server-847755218.html
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Desk-questions/Friendly-URL-for-Service-Desk/qaq-p/47601
I hope it will be helped you.
Cheers,
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Those proxy paths are not going to work, because Service Desk lives within Jira, and you need to set the base url for the external source. So where you've got .../servicedesk/ that will be a base url and your service desk portals will be under .../servicedesk/customer/...etc...
To redirect your service desk outside that, you will need to do rewrites in your Tomcat install, which Gonchik has given you the doc links for
Hi guys, I tried number 1. It doesn't work and still getting "dead link" page. So I tried number 2, with amendments on the class and adding the rewrite config according to the guide. It works, but not exactly what i have in mind. I still have to put in port 8080 along with the domain. I want my users to just put in the domain and open up the servicedesk login page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.