I am building up a scope for JIRA server migration to cloud. If we want to use Single Sign On or LDAP authentication, how can we do that in the cloud? What is the cost for it?
Hi Kathryn,
Please refer to https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/saml-single-sign-on-873871238.html
Additionally, Atlassian is launching Identity Manager for early access later this year that will allow you to implement SAML and SSO.
Please take a look at https://www.atlassian.com/enterprise/cloud/identity-manager
Regards
Bhushan
Thank you.
I clicked on the "saml-single-sign-on" link above and got a page not found. Could this answer be updated?
Is there an updated url please?
What about for server?
@rcotromano Check out this page for info on connecting a LDAP directory to Jira: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/connecting-to-an-ldap-directory-938847052.html
Chelsea thank you. We have LDAP working. I was looking for a solution for pass though authentication so the users wont have to login every time.
Ah, ok! In that case, you'd want to look at a Marketplace app like Easy SSO.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.