Hello!
My JIRA admin account no longer has administrative access to JIRA after I set up Active Directory as the primary user directory. Here's a little more information about my setup:
- Locally installed on Windows Server 2012.
- Using MSSQL as my database.
- Wanted to integrate Active Directory with our JIRA instance for authentication.
- Authentication works, but my account (which I gave administrator access to when I started the implementation) as well as the sysadmin account no longer have admin access.
I used a query to pull users belonging to the "Jira-Administrators" group, and sysadmin is no longer listed as a member of that group. My account IS listed as a member of the "JIRA-Administrators" group, but all I'm showing access to is the customer portal I had set up.
Please let me know if more information is needed, and thank you for your help ahead of time!