Does anyone know the best way to structure release content. I have an Epic with several stories that all have to be released together. This is a new JIRA deployment I am not using sprints yet since the work is done and want to records the release content. Seems when I add the stories it adds Epic.
We do Versions as Versions. Epic's as major initiatives in a version and stories as parts of epics typically.
So, Lets take version 1.0.
That version will have a new tool called widgetnator. We'll create an epic for widgetnator.
To make widgetnator work, we need 3 stories that might have a ton of subtasks.
Stories might be - Design UI, Write the Code, Demo to team.
You might have tasks as part of the version. Tasks could be minor bug fixes, a tweak to a document, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.