I am looking to see if I can replace my FreshDesk subscription with Jira Service Desk: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/service-desk
I do wonder if its a good option. I would also need to be able to setup article and the entire flow. Does anybody here use Jira Service Desk that I can discuss with please?
Yes, we use JIRA Service Desk internally and we've set it up with multiple folks. Let me know if you want to chat!
We have written some articles as well comparing tools like ZenDesk vs. JIRA Service Desk as well: http://www.ascendintegrated.com/your-help-desk-needs-zendesk-vs-atlassian-jira-service-desk/
Hi @Michael Brown [Ascend] so you are just using Jira SD? Can it be used externally towards clients? How does it work to submit tickets into the system (web form on website), what about email reliability, DNS and all the other parts?
I will read your article.
Yes, we use JIRA Service Desk specifically.
Yes, you can set up external clients as "Customers" for your JIRA Service Desk instance, and they can submit help desk requests to you and your team.
Interesting, only thing holding me back is the actual price since freshdesk for me single user is cheaper than Jira but I have contacted them and see what options they have. I recently paid Freshdesk so got like 11 months to make the transition so that feels nice if I do decide to do it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.