Hi,
In my company I have two teams one works with JIRA and the other team uses TFS. I currently have a problem linking tasks with TFS in JIRA. I'm looking for a solution that will help solve this problem. I would also like to be able to define a relation and some brief description for such a link. Does anyone know how to do this in JIRA?
What is the problem with linking?
Jira's web links don't really let you describe the relationship, they're just a pointer, but there's a couple of add-ons in the marketplace that extend the data for links.
Hi Nic,
I'm looking for something similar to linking issues but working with remote links. In the issue I add a remote link with information about the relationship with the issue eg. is blocked by and additionally short name or description of the link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.