I logged in JIRA site to work on add-on. But the page loads too slow, loading with issues. Have attached the image below after loading. There is no issue in internet speed, I have checked it. Why the page is not loading properly?
Looks like the css and other resources have not loaded. Check your network is not blocking things, refresh tthe page, and have a look at the browser's "dev tools" to see what isn't loading and why
I have cleared browser's cache and loaded again. When referring console, I got error as timed out. Have attached the screenshot below. This issue is not based on internet speed, because other sites are loading faster when compared to this. Also, network does not block any of these things.
Timeouts like that are either
The last one could be down to problems with code, a page that's simply too large or the server being slow or overloaded.
So, the next questions are
What exactly is the page you are trying to load? Are you logged in and going to a dashboard or issue, or is it just the base url of your system?
Do other pages load ok?
Ok thank you. Actually, I logged in and was trying to load atlassian 'Dashboard' page. Yes, other sites are loading faster.
I don't know what the exact issue was, found a suggestion on surfing internet, they mentioned to change the DNS value, then I manually configured DNS value in Network Settings. So, now it is working fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.