I need to clone an Epic with all the task included in this
There is no such function that allows you to clone the epic and linked issues. I found this feature request, JSWSERVER-7721, and one of the comments mention a workaround were they use the export/import functionality. The app mentioned only works on Server and I could not find one that works in Cloud.
You can create a basic app that reads the Epic and tasks using the API and then create a copy for each one.
Contact me if you need help
For Jira cloud we released a Marketplace app called Deep Clone for Jira that enables you to clone Epics and all included tasks and subtasks in one action.
If you have any questions, feedback or feature requests don't hesitate to contact us at support@codefortynine.com.
Epics Map also allows cloning an epic with all its children tasks in Jira Cloud.
It is a free app that we have released recently.
UPDATE: We have extracted Clone Epic functionality to Clone Epic plugin.
Epics Map becomes now more for a high level overview of the project and epics.
I would like to learn to create this basic app. Please advise.
Thanks!
tv
Wanted to try it, but it only says: "An error occurred and we could not fetch the data." on my jira-cloud installation.
@Vincent please contact our support for assistance: https://herocoders.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/group/3/create/18
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.