Hi @Hyd3k,
Would you give a try this third party Mobile app
Hi William,
We don't currently have an iOS app for self-hosted Jira, but I'm pleased to let you know that it is on our roadmap! We're currently developing both iOS and Android apps for self-hosted versions of Confluence. Once these are released, we'll start work on Jira.
To stay up to date on our progress, please watch the issue: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-46149. As soon as we start work on the Jira apps, I'll update this ticket.
Best
Jenny | Product Manager, Server Mobile
When I clic on try/buy redirect me to purchase a license of Jira server, why is this correct? How much does the plug in cost? If I get my server crashed do I have to pay again for same plugin license and Jira server ?
I'm not why this is happening with you, but you should be able to get a trial license like you usually do for other add-ons. 10 users should only cost you 10$. Once you purchased the license it won't matter on any server you install it.
I got it in demo mode, thank you.
1 last question, I noticed this does not show reports, is there a module for this? or any other app that show reports (down chart graph)?
Hello TEAM, one year on, can you share a substantive update. The ticket does not. Thanks in advance, -nick
Hey, any Updates here?
It would be really important to have a Jira App for the selfhosted version. Thanks!
Same here, we'd like an update! @Jenny
I just found this page regarding the beta...
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/jira-software-mobile-app-966063511.html
Please share any news about it...
Thanks for sharing...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.