When logged on as a Jira Administrator, I'm trying to create a new SCRUM board, for an existing project (Boards->View all Boards->Create board button->Create SCRUM board button->Board from an existing project).
After selecting the project to create the board from and giving the board a name, I'm clicking the Create board button. After clicking the button, the Cancel link is briefly replaced with a waiting symbol and about ½ a second later, the waiting symbol is replaced with the Cancel link again, however the board is never created and no error message is shown. Clicking the Create board button again, has the same effect and no board is created.
The same problem occurs if I'm logged on as a user who is registered as the project administrator, instead of being logged on as a Jira Administrator.
Can anyone tell me how to troubleshoot this problem, when no error message is displayed and the problem occurs for multiple users and using multiple web browsers (Tried with Chrome and Edge)?
PS) I'm using a self hosted Jira, version 7.4.0.