I am receiving an alert from Troubleshooting and support tools module, Instance health and showed error:
Problems detected
Warning
Supported Platforms
Warning
Base URL for gadgets
WHAT DOES THIS CHECK DO?
Checks if JIRA is able to access itself through the configured Base URL to ensure that dashboard gadgets will work.
RESULT
JIRA is not able to access itself through the configured Base URL. This is necessary so that dashboard gadgets can be generated successfully. Please verify the current Base URL and if necessary, review your network configurations to resolve the problem.
According the following documentation: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/health-check-jira-base-url-859447384.html
I tried cause 1 & 2 with no satisfactory results, I do not use proxy and also did not configured with Apache in front with BasicAuth password restriction.
I tried curl -v localhost works, then tried curl -v internal ip works, when trying curl -v using external/redirected ip says:
* Connection timed out
* Failed connect to m.y.i.p:80; Connection timed out
* Closing connection 0
curl: (7) Failed connect to m.y.i.p:80; Connection timed out
if I try curl -v m.y.i.p:8080 works, what is wrong? any advice/fix?
I am using Jira software 7.5 x64 on AWS 2 core, 4GB RAM, 30 GB HDD, CentOS 7x64.