We have an issue where the population of the suggestions under Assignee fails when we type a character.
This is particularly prominent if using the shortcut 'a' to re assign the issue. but happens every time everywhere for me. but I have been able to re-assign someone when I open the issue in a separate tab.
If I manage to to type 2 characters then it appears to behave itself.
In user management we have 2 directories listed, Internal and Active Directory.
The error is
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36
Hi Duncan,
Do you have an announcement banner? If you do try removing the announcement banner to see if you continue to run into the issue.
It's interesting the behavior is different in a another tab. What about a private/incognito browser or another browser all together?
I've also seen add-ons cause this behavior. When you have a window to disable the add-ons and enable safe mode, do so and see if you get the same results. If not, re-enable them one by one and see which one is causing this behavior.
Cheers,
Branden
Sorry I was not clear above, it is not the opening in a different tab which is relevant here, it is opening the issue on it's own. when using 'a' short cut to assign a task from within a sprint board the issue is more prominent. however it is still an issue from the Issue view.
We have no banner. Will update this Question if we find an add-on which is causing this behaviour.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.