Hi!
I just deleted my old instance of JIRA on my computer since I forgot my admin password. Because I use this license only for testing purpose this is no problem.
To uninstall JIRA I used the supplied uninstall function.
I then downloaded the actual version of Jira (7.5) and installed it without any problems.
But after starting I get the message that my license is not valid - which is weird since I have not entered any license information at all. And I have a valid license for until next year.
Is it possible that even I use the uninstall option of the installer that any old license information is still stored on my computer?
The main problem is: I can enter my license, but I am also asked to enter a valid admin account - which I do not have and therefore wants to setup the system by scratch.
What do I miss?
Regards,
Oliver