Hi When I click the link "Forgot Password" and subsequently on "send reset Link" on the web page I get a message saying " E-mail with Password reset link is successfully sent". But I am not receiving the e-mail in my inbox. Please help
Hi Murthy,
Kind Regards,Shannon
Please check if the mail server is working or enabled. Even if mails are disabled on the server, it doesn't give any error but says Password link is sent.
Ours is a stand alone server running JIRA 7.5.1
Our mail is on office 365... we used to get the e-mails regularly.. but once I updated my password for Office 365, did not get a chance to update the same in JIRA outgoing mail configuration.
Unfortunately mine is an administrator account and nothing can be done without retrieving my login. Pls help
Also I checked the atlassian-jira-outgoing-mail.log file and it has entries indicating the Password Reset link e-mail sending failed due to Authentication failure.
When I try to login with the right password it says captcha code is required and No captcha image is displayed
Thanks Shannon, will try and let you know....
WIth Best Regards,
Murthy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.