Is it possible to use Kira as an email helpdesk?
Right now, my support is a mailbox. With this method, things slip through cracks after a while if there is no reply from the user. I'd like to have a better issue tracking system. I want to continue to use email as the form of communication with my users. I don't want them to have to sign up for anything.
I want...
to host the server version, not cloud.
tickets to be created via email.
the destination email to determine what type of ticket it is.
to send an email response to the ticket from jira.
all email replies to be on one ticket.
to see all tickets associated with an email address.
to view all tickets associated with an issue.
to associate code changes in git with an issue and tickets
and probably a lot more.
Service desk appears to require account creation
Email Helpdesk for JIRA is outdated and fails to work with my evaluation copy of Jira.
Customer Case is cloud based only