Is it possible to create a custom category? I know that the system comes out of the box with "To Do," "In Progress," and "Done"
Is it possible to create a category of my choosing?
The short answer is no, that list is fixed.
Thank you Mikael. Appreciate your response.
Maybe I am missing the point here. Not sure what you mean by "category" but "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done" are statuses and you certainly have the ability to create additional statuses via defining workflows.
My reply was in regards to the Status Categories "To Do", "In Progress" and "Done".
Sorry - Correct Mikael. That is what I was referring to as well.
got it! now i'm aligned. :-)
Hi Mikael, Do you know when are you adding the option to add new Categories?
Thanks
@Francisco Mingote I do not work for Atlassian, I am just a user of their tools. I did find this request, JRASERVER-63384, and it looks like it will not happen.
We have decided to close this specific request for additional status categories as Won't Fix. The finite set of status categories allows us to build useful features on top of them, like completion progress indicators for Epics and Versions.
Blocked and waiting should be part of other category so we can create KPI across the whole company. Please add this new Category... Blocked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.