I've enabled task tracking (see screenshots) but I don't see a field called "Original Estimate" or "Remaining Estimate" when I create a sub-task. I looked in Screens but I don't see either there in order to add them. There is "Estimated Days" - is that the field I want or am I missing something?
The field you are looking for is called Time Tracking, it you add that to the screen it will add original estimate and remaining estimate.
You usually need to add the "time tracking" field to the screens for sub-tasks.
But if you're planning to use the estimates in Scrum boards as the estimation basis, then, um, don't. Until you've thought about it *very* carefully. It doesn't work the way you think it will, and you will end up with boards that make no sense.
We're using Story Points for sizing stories, tracking velocity etc. but want to use hours for sub-tasks (to encourage the team to identify & split large tasks).
Aha! In the Field Configurations page, found Time Tracking and then used the Screens link to select the relevant screens. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.