I have a listener where I'm updating all the subtasks with information from the parent. The next step is to move them to the correct project.
Is it possible to move these issues with scriptrunner in JIRA Cloud? If so, how?
Hi Kat,
To be able to understand better your case I would like to know if it's really necessary to do move the issues using ScriptRunner, if yes I'm sorry but I don't have enough knowledge in ScriptRunner functionality to guide you through the steps to achieve what you are looking for. So, I would suggest you to perhaps, get in touch directly with the app vendor as they might have the necessary knowledge to properly help you with this case. You can also contact them using their Get Help page.
If it's not mandatory to use the app you could make the moving using Bulk Operation, it's a native tool that is available on Jira and it's really simple to use, following below there are some steps to make the moving.
project = "Project Key"
If you want more information about Bulk Operation, you can find it at this link.
Kind Regards,Guilherme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.