We have a number of custom fields on our tickets. In the iOS and Android mobile apps they're all appearing except for a user lookup field called "reported by". As far as I can see, there's no reason this should be the case
Hey Dan,
I am Jira Mobile Team lead, can you please send us a screenshot of the custom field that you are using?
We need to understand if it is a custom field provided by Jira or another plugin...
Thanks!
Hey Carlos, sure here it is attached. As you can see it's a custom field from Jira.
Hi Carlos, I had the same issue with Custom field - User Picker (Multiple Users) not appearing on my Android mobile phone. Did you manage to get this resolve?My JIRA mobile app is v3.0.103My Android mobile phone is Samsung Note 8, Android version 7.1.1Hope to hear from you soon.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.