The Problem
In my project I want to practice a workflow in which the name of a feature branch is strict. For example, if the contributor works on issue #4, he names the branch iss4. So, let's say the desired model is:
- Only Konstantin can push or merge into master branch.
- Anyone can push or merge into the branch named issN (more generally, iss*)
- No one can push or merge into the branch with the other name
What I've done
Branch permissons I've set are shown at the screenshot below:

What I get
- Restriction to master works fine
- When I tried to push a branch rubbish, I got 'pre-receive hook declined'
- When I tried to push a branch named iss4, I got the same error, expected to get a successful push.
So, what I missed? Is it possible to get described workflow?
Thanks for your help,
K.