Our company is going through a merger and wanted to purchase a new 100 seat, per month, per user Confluence Cloud package. We currently have a 100 seat, server license and wanted to know if I purchase this cloud package could our existing server users and new cloud users edit each other's content.
Example: Say I wanted to create a wiki page for everyone to use and edit. Could the older server users and cloud users see and edit the same wiki content?
I've read that I could export our server content to our new cloud server which would help to join the two. But, after we do that would all we have to do is just assign permissions for our wiki page across platforms? Is there a difference with how we create this wiki page? If I create the wiki on the server environment prior to cloud migration, would new cloud users be able to see, edit, etc?