My issue is in the management of many suppliers mixed into one project to deliver a very complex product, so everything needs to be in a the same project, the Epics created for a new launch are then labelled to denote that they are needed for a launch and are not ongoing product improvements, however some can also be product improvements so they are part of current sprints/components etc.
As such labels on Epics have become invaluable in zoning in on each suppliers Epics that are required for a new launch, but I can't find a good way to set up a board to track the Story tickets in the labelled Epics.
I am using JIRA Cloud and am looking to find a way to do this (see code sample), but without the plug-in as it is not available for Cloud instances.
issuefunction in linkedIssuesOf("filter = MyEpicFilter", "is epic of") OR filter = MyEpicFilter ORDER BY Rank ASCAs I have a filter set up to capture all the Epics labelled with "launch" and from that I then essentially want to invert this so I can view all the 'children' of those Epics, the story tickets, so I can then set up a Board to track it and also pull it into a Confluence page for other stakeholders to easily view.
Thank you to anyone that can help shed some light on this.