Hi folks -
I have just installed Service Desk into JIRA: http://d.pr/i/11C2U
I see that Service Desk projects should be an option: http://d.pr/i/15Qwf
But when I attempt to create a Service Desk project - it isn't an option: http://d.pr/i/1cn5I
What configuration is missing to create a Service Desk project?
Strange...I assume you are an admin. if you look at your user details in user management i wonder if you see JIRA Service Desk in the applications section and it it check for you?
also check under JIRA>Applications>Application access.
@Jack Brickey - thanks for the responses.
I believe I have sufficient admin rights: http://d.pr/i/Qkid
Here is the JIRA Service Desk users group: http://d.pr/i/sJWa
Application access: http://d.pr/i/15lNT
Adam, I'm using cloud so things are a bit different. However, what do you see if you navigate to Projects>Service Desk> Create new project. Below is what i get but expect you are not seen the service desk project type. Wish I could be of more help here. Suggest contacting Atlassian support.
image2016-10-24 12:2:57.png
@Jack Brickey - good to know what I should be expecting to see. Thanks for the help - I'll reach out to Atlassian.
Did you find a solution? I'm going through the same issue....
I can't create a Service Desk project either. Background I'm using the Cloud instance of Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.