Hi
I am using JIRA 7.3.3 with Servicedesk 3.4.0 and I would like to make some of the transitions visible to customers. I saw some customization documents https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver034/configuring-the-customer-portal-875313755.html
however my version is not showing the option " Show transition on the customer portal" in the workflow.
How to enable this option?
It's only visible when the workflow is attached to an active project of type Service Desk.
My project is Service Desk project and I am updating the active workflow from the Projects settings page. I see the Approval configuration on the workflow transitions but not the customer portal configuration.
I see the transitions which are linked to the waiting for support, but I would like to enable the transitions after first transition in the portal.
I apologize but this isn't clear to me. Could you perhaps mark up a screenshot of the workflow editor to better let me know the intentions?
Here is the screenshot. Hope this helps.
Just FYI - the checkbox mentioned above (Show transition in the customer portal) is only available when you're editing the workflow in Diagram mode.
If, for some reason, you cannot select the transition in this mode (due to other transitions overlapping it), the solution is simple:
servicedesk.customer.transition.active set value to true
Thanks you
Alternatively, since you're in edit mode anyway, move the overlapping transition to one of the other connection points.
It's a bad idea to have overlapping transistions because it makes the workflow harder to read.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.