So I'm not talking about individual issues being converted but the actual Sub-task issue type now shows up as a standard issue type. I'm working with a new customer and novice admins so I'm not sure how it happened. It is a relatively new setup so no subtasks are currently created. Is is safe to delete and then recreate the Sub-task? Is there anything hardcoded to that Sub-task class/id?
Hi @Brent Webster
You can't simply promote a subtask to be a standard issue type. Someone could rename the old subtask and have created a new standard task with the same name. And most likely moved all issues to the new task.
I would recommend for you to create a new subtask with you name of your liking, and move then back to being a subtask. However, the most difficult task will be to find out which the parent task was.
How many tickets are there?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.