Using Jira 5, GH 6. For our project, we have sprints set up in GreenHopper as well as a populated, ranked backlog (ranking is enabled). We have multiple product owners (yes, I know that's not the best solution), so having them go into GreenHopper and moving items around in the backlog is problematic as they may cancel out each other's sorting of the backlog issues. What I'd like to do is export the existing, ranked backlog of issues visible in GreenHopper to an Excel spreadsheet. From what I've read elsewhere on the Atlassian site, the best way to do this is to simply do an advanced search with JQL functions. I've tried the following, which seems to generate unending syntax errors:
project = "ABC" and sprint is empty and ORDER BY rank and status !=Closed
I'm thinking that will return the issues in project ABC, the issues that are not in a created GreenHopper sprint (sprint is empty), the issues returned in their ranked order as denoted in the backlog, and any issues that are not closed (meaning they are open, in progress, or resolved).
Any thoughts on my JQL advanced search? If I can get that to work, then you can view it in the issue navigator and then save it as an Excel spreadsheet. The trick is how do I fix my advanced search to accurately capture the GreenHopper backlog?