Hi
The issue that I have is that when I click complete sprint, I am not given an option to move incompleted issues to a sprint. It just says that all incomplete issues will be moved to the backlog. I don't want them moved to the backlog as there are over 100 incompleted issues. Does anybody know how to resolve or work around this?
Thanks
Mark
- Navigate to the Active sprints of your Scrum board.
- If necessary, select the sprint you want to complete from the sprint drop-down.
Note that if you have multiple sprints in the Active sprints of your board, the 'Complete Sprint' button will not appear until you select one of the sprints. - Click Complete Sprint. All completed issues will move out of Active sprints.
- If the sprint has incomplete issues, select from one of the following:
- Backlog, to move the issues to the backlog
- Any future sprint, to move the issues to any future sprint that's already created
- New sprint, to create a new sprint and then move the issues to the new sprint