I spent the day following a number of apparently out-of-date tutorials and documentation, particularly Run Wired Tests with the Plugin Test Console trying to figure out a usable integration testing solution
However, like that doc says "While the<span> </span>atlas-unit-test and atlas-integration-test commands allow you to run tests from the command line, neither allowed for a fast development process." The Plugin Test Console seems to be what I'm after... but it doesn't seem to exist?
There is no Developer Toolbar in the lower left corner, in Chrome or IE, (other people have noticed this too) but I can get to a Developer Toolbox by navigating directly to http://localhost:2990/jira/plugins/servlet/developer-toolbox The Toolbox doesn't have anything test console related, but it does mention FastDev which I understand has long been deprecated in favour of QuickReload. So is this still the recommended approach?
atlas-version:
ATLAS Version: 6.2.14
AMPS Version: 6.2.14
developer toolbox:
Jira version: 7.2.2
Atlassian SDK version: 6.2.11