Hello,
I am using Service desk 3.4.0 installed on JIRA core 7.3.3 on server.
As per this documentation https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-applications , I should also have JIRA core capabilities and see Time tracking and other reports, however I only see Service desk related reports.
What is the best way to get the core reports made available?
Thanks,
R
JIRA Service Desk projects do not have time tracking reports. You should be able to see reports based on Agent, satisfaction, and SLA statistics. Time tracking reports are designed for looking at accuracy of ticket estimates. Service desk tickets typically won't have those.
Unfortunately, Time Tracking report is not available for Jira Service Desk. Please vote: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDSERVER-2942.
It's kind of tragedy that you can't use Jira Standard Reports provided by Jira Core in Jira Service Desk/Service Management, beside the fact that the link for the standard reports is still working for Service Desk projects... They just killed the button. Makes no sense.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.