Hello,
I am trying to create an automation which sends a custom email whenever an issue is closed on JIRA Service Desk. I am using the following option: Issue Workflow > Add Post Function > Script Post Function > Send a Custom Email.
I would like to fill the CC issue fields with the issue's request participants, as shown in the picture below:
customEmail1.PNG
The request participants is a locked custom field:
requestParticipantsField.PNG
The problem is:
The "CC issue fields" field does not seems to get the user email correctly. The CC is filled with some sort of user reference and the email cannot be sent this way. In the example below I used the reporter and request participant (customfield_13400) as the same user.
previewEmail.PNG
Am I doing something wrong? I really need to use the request participants as CC for my email.
Regards,
Phellipe Silva.
JIRA v7.0.0
JIRA Service Desk v3.0.0
Adaptavist ScriptRunner for Jira v4.2.0.1