Hi,
One backlog for many projects - how to do it?
Can you please advise.
Simply create a JIRA filter that will include multiple projects.
When it comes to backlog and issues, versions and epics handling the only option is to create some quick filters. That will help you to organise the issues list, not epics or versions.You can create a backlog per project. But it all depend what your use case is.
Recently we've implemented a feature that will allow you to filter the epic/version panel by a Project Key
Key1|key2|Key3...
Issue list can be filtered out using JQL or graphical mode (dropdowns)
Agile Board Filter 2.0 for JIRA Software Server
Hi Przemyslaw,
Can you please advise where should I make these quick filtersin order to create one common backlog for many projects?I tried to make them, however, I did not know where ( in project, in board etc)
Many thanks,Marcin
Drop me an email on p.chudzinski@extensi.io and I'll help you.
Create a filter for "project in (<list of projects>)" and save it.
Create a new board, using the option "create from filter".
You now have one backlog for many projects. You can then use "configure board" and "quick filters" on that board.
Hi Przemek,I have sent PM for you.Thanks in advance.
How to deal with it?
The invalid error message has been an issue Atlassian has been chasing for some time and it was my understanding that they had resolved yesterday, apparently not or it hasn't been rolled out yet. If you have links in your post including "@ mentions" then remove and retry.
Regarding your original question, have you been able to achieve your goal?
Hi Jack, not yet, I am new to JIRA and I was given task at my job to master it. Regarding original question I am still struggling where to create filters, because in Project Settings I could not find it.
If you could make a print screen that would make my life easier:)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.