I tried to install on our server but not successful. I would like to ask what is the minimum server requirement to use Jira Server version on ?
You may wish to start here if haven't already done so - Supported Platforms
I could not find the right answer by searching that keyword you suggested. It probably my previous question was not enough information. We installed it on centos server which has 1 gb ram, so ilwe suspected that it might the cause of unsuccessfully deployment and not enough ram to use ?
Unsure if this is the previous link i sent or not. It isn't showing in my browser window at the moment. The following should help. 1G seems lite for a production system but should work initially. When you say the installation doesn't work what does that mean exactly? What are you seeing? Did you following the latest install instructions?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/jira-applications-installation-requirements-802592164.html?_ga=2.132093455.1894002913.1504959493-861396420.1476505466
p.s. With the Summit taking place this week you may find responses a bit slower in the Community. If that is the case you may wish to reach out to Atlassian's support.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.