The issue was solved.
I upgraded JIRA to new (7.5.0) version. After that JIRA Software could be updated with success. I noticed that my JIRA core version was 7.2.6 when JIRA Software version was 7.4.2.
I guess, somehow, previous upgrading was not completed.
Now, my question is a whole picture as the editor kept arguing me that my only left 3 text lines are invalid.
I`ve run into similar problems in our lab some times. A restart has always resovled the problem.
Did you try that?
-Lars
Of course, many times.
Firstly, JIRA didn't have access to marketplace. After importing trusted keys into keystore access gained. (marketplace and marketplace-cdn)
Check that base url and reverse proxy settings are correct.
If you are using a reverse proxy, make sure that proxyPort, ProxyName and scheme is set in server.xml
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.