Prashanth,
Do you have a log or some additional information to add?
With that capture only i can't give you an answer
thanks
Hi,
I do not have any log. Below are the steps to reporoduce the issue:
1) Open the browser (Chrome) and enter the URL https://pypedev.atlassian.net/login2) Enter my User ID and Password.3) This logs me to JIRA Dashboard page. And the Dashboard page looks like the one attached.4) I am facing this issue from past 3 days. Before that JIRA was working fine in my browser.5) I tried clearing the cache anc coookie. But no luck. Even I tried opening JIRA url in different browsers (IE, Chrome, Mozilla and Safari). I observe same behaviour in all the browser.6) When I ask my colleague to login with my userid and password, he is able to see the dashboard screen successfully. Seems like something wrong with my system.7) I use Windows 10 Operating System.Please let me know if you need any other details.
This could be a browser issue, so maybe try wiith a different browser or using chrome in incognito.Is this issue just a one time thing?Is this happening for all the users? or just you?
Your browser is not getting or rendering the css and javascript Jira is giving it. There's a couple of things on the server side that can cause this, but it is usually a browser or network issue, and as you are on Atlassian Cloud, I know it won't be the server side.
Check your firewalls and networks, and have a look at the page in the browser development tools - they should tell you what it is trying to load and where it is failing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.