Hi,
I have detected that in just released JIRA 7.5.0, when we have field "Attachments" in a transition screen and we attach a file through the screen, the following message is shown in the log file.
2017-09-06 22:45:43,318 http-nio-8080-exec-3 WARN admin 1365x948x1 1olnnn2 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [c.a.j.web.util.DefaultWebAttachmentManager] Temporary attachment missing: temp1759563682597384483
2017-09-06 22:45:43,320 http-nio-8080-exec-3 WARN admin 1365x948x1 1olnnn2 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [c.a.j.issue.fields.AttachmentSystemField] There were errors while converting temporary attachments: AttachmentError{logMessage='Temporary attachment missing: temp1759563682597384483', localizedMessage='Unable to find temporary attachment.', filename='#temp1759563682597384483', reason=SERVER_ERROR, exception=none()}
In spite of the error message, the files are correctly attached to the issue. Maybe this is the reason why Atlassian didn't detect the problem before the release.
This message seems to be related with the following problem I have detected in the API of JIRA and that is preventing my add-on to retrieve attachments uploaded in the transition screen:
Method getTemporaryWebAttachment of TemporaryWebAttachmentManager doesn't return any TemporaryWebAttachment since version 7.5.0 of JIRA. In previous versions it worked correctly.
I have also tried method getTemporaryWebAttachmentsByFormToken as a possible alternative but it doesn't work too.
Has somebody experienced this problem with the new version ir JIRA?