I've created a Space in Confluence and made it available for all logged-in users. Everyone can access the space and view/comment/attach etc.,but there's one issue.
I've added an "Agile Wallboard Gadget" to the front page, showing a Kanban board from JIRA. Unfortunately people who have access only to Confluence (confluence-users) - cannot view the board and are getting the following error messages (I've attached a screenshot as well):
{"message":"Client must be authenticated to access this resource.","status-code":401}
{"errorMessages":["You currently don't have access to perform this operation."],"errors":{}}
I've verified that the Space permissions are correct, also checked the filter of the board in JIRA and it is indeed shared with the group "confluence-users", so it shouldn't be a matter of permission problem. Just for the sake of it, I also tried giving annonymous access to Confluence and to the that same Space, but it didn't make a difference.
I imagine that it's somewhat related to the authentication of JIRA, but not sure how exactly nor how I can fix that. Now I'm also experiencing the "{"message":"Client must be authenticated to access this resource.","status-code":401}" message, but atleast I can see the board at the bottom instead of the second message. I have site admin access to both JIRA and Confluence. Not sure if relevant, but we sign-in via Google.
First screenshot is from a Confluence user only.
The second one is from my account where still one of the error messages is shown, but atleast the board is visible.
