How to view sprint histories such as if any modification takes place for sprint start date and end date.
Go to your Board and click on "Reports" --> under Switch reports select "Sprint Report" and you see dropdown option where you can navigate to different sprints which provide complete history of active and closed sprints.
Thanks for info.
Actually, I am looking for sprint start date & end date history.
It means, suppose, if we start sprint with dates '07/Aug/17' to '25/Aug/17'. After sprint start, end date is extended from '25/Aug/17 to 29/Aug/17'.
Where I can get above modified changes.
I would like to be able to find out who is modifying sprint names and dates also.
Hi @Danny Bish
If you are on the cloud version, you can check out Issue History add-on.
My team has developed an app to monitor all changes that have been made in the selected list of issues. It helps to find out what changes were made, by which user, and the date when modifications occurred. You can filter by sprint, project, assignee, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.