While I'm creating any agile board (Scrum or Kanban). I selected the option was 'Board from an existing Saved Filter' on the Create an Agile board page.
At the Saved filter field, when I'm start typing to search for the a saved filter. There are some shared filters will not be able to search. It is always show 'No Matches'. (All of those filters were shared for everyone)
Is there any limitation of the search result number?
Because if I created a saved filter and named it as 'Man_Man' or 'Man Man' or 'Man M' or 'Man_' then I type to search with 'Man'. The result will shown the other filters which they are contains with 'Man' (Currently we have 3900+ filters are shared with everyone).
But when I changed my filter name from Man to 'A Man' or 'AMan' or 'Man ABC' or whatever that is not only with Man. The search Saved filter function is just work fine.
I'm using JIRA v6.1 and JIRA Agile v6.3.6.