Hello!
I have an issue A on a JIRA instance A that is linked to an issue B1 on an instance B.I have an issue B2 on instance B that is linked to issue B1.
With a scripted post-function on a transition of the B2 issue workflow, I would like to automatically link issue B2 to issue A.
With the script I use, I can get the B1 issue id.But with B1 issue id I can't get A issue id.
Here is the script I am using for development, at this point I am just trying to get the ids of issues B1 and A, and print them in issue B2 summary:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessordef issueLinkManager = ComponentAccessor.getIssueLinkManager()def authenticationContext = ComponentAccessor.getJiraAuthenticationContext()issueLinkManager.getOutwardLinks(issue.getId()).each { issueLink -> if (issueLink.getIssueLinkType().getName().contains('Tests')) { def idReq = issueLink.getDestinationObject() issue.summary = 'GRT1 - ' + idReq.getKey() + ' - ' + issue.summary issueLinkManager.getOutwardLinks(idReq.getId()).each { reqlink -> def idBSL = reqlink.getDestinationObject() issue.summary = 'GRT2 - ' + idBSL.getKey() + ' - ' + issue.summary } }}
Versions:
Many thanks for your help,
Best regards.
Hi,
I believe that you should be able to find the links you are searching for by using the Remote Issue Link Manager utility. This will allow you to interrogate remote links specifically.
getRemoteIssueLinksForIssue(Issue issue) //<- This method will allow you to return remote issue links for a given issue in your local instance.
Note: You can also use this same utility to create links.
Someone else had a similar issue here and resolve the issue using the same method.
I hope this helps!
Steve
Thanks for your answer Stephen,
No Problems!
Did this answer resolve your issue? Are you still having issues with this??
What my friend Stephen really wants is for you to accept his answer so that other users can see that this has been answered
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.