We can't find your customer email notification rules. To fix this, restore your email rules"
But when I clic on Restore Email Rules I got :
"An error occurred while trying to restore the email notification rules. Please try again."
In Catalina.out the error is :
/rest/servicedesk/notifications/1/misconfiguration/SUP/fix [c.a.p.r.c.error.jersey.ThrowableExceptionMapper] Uncaught exception thrown by REST service: Failed to insert rule component configuration data
According to the folowing link the error is related to the database collation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/after-upgrading-service-desk-seeing-error-customer-notifications-missing-874754406.html
But when I test it seems to be OK:
SELECT C.collation_name, T.table_name FROM information_schema.tables AS T,information_schema.`collation_character_set_applicability` AS C WHERE C.collation_name = T.table_collation AND T.table_schema = 'jira-desk' AND C.collation_name != 'utf8_bin';
Empty set (0,01 sec)
SELECT default_collation_name
-> FROM information_schema.schemata S
-> WHERE schema_name = (SELECT 'jira-desk'
-> FROM DUAL);
+------------------------+
| default_collation_name |
+------------------------+
| utf8_bin |
+------------------------+
1 row in set (0,00 sec)
My config is : JSD 3.5.0, Jira Core 7.3.6 and Mysql 5.7.18
Can someone help me please ?
Thank you very much.
Baptiste