Hi,
After upgraded Jira to 7.4.3 activity stream become empty.
As suggested at https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-Software-questions/JIRA-Activity-Stream-gadget-empty-after-upgrade-to-7-4-2/qaq-p/628206, I have restarted Jira, no result.
Any suggestions, how to fix this?
Upgraded to 7.5, the problem still remains ...
Alexey,
Is the index in good health? did you try a reindex?
Gaston,
This was the first I tried ...
I assume the problem is connected in some way to the fact that my Jira instance is integrated with IIS and using SSL. The strange thing is that everything worked fine before and the problem appeared after it's been upgraded to version 7.4.3. All connection settings were copied from the previous version. Jira does not complain of misconfiguration, everything looks quite good, except the Activity Stream gadget.
I am having the same issue since upgrading to 7.4.2. Restarting JIRA and Re-Indexing did not solve the issue.
I see that this or similar bug has been reported a long time ago with no fix yet.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-66937
Disappointing ...
I was about to try that, but now I'll wait. Please post again if you determine a solution or find errors being thrown in a log.
Alexey, maybe this is caused by an old unsupported plugin in the new version, can you post some logs?
I would appreciate your help, Gaston!
Please, find a support dump at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2JMhw2lhgXqSXV5THkzd0FqVU0/view?usp=sharing
Saw the problem on 7.4.2 - can't see any errors in logs, We have now upgraded to 7.5 - same issue. Next step Atlassian support.
I have logged a ticket with Atlassian( GHS-93402) and attached my support bundle to the ticket.
I couldn't see any errors in my logs either ...
Hex there @Alexey Poltavets
I came across your topic because I have the same problem after upgrading from 7.4.2 to 7.12.0. The activity stream is simply empty. There is no error message all logs look normal. All pages are working. Did you solve the problem in the meantime? I would be very grateful for an answer.
Sorry, I overlooked the solution.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.