I want to create a confluence page with text, images and videos, the access to the page will be part of a paid formation, and copyrighted.
The Jira users should not be able to reproduce any of it's content easily.
I am aware of the fact that anything which is displayed can be reproduced, but I want to make the average user unable to do so (disable right-click, ctrl+c, and print should be enough).
I saw that some plugins allow to insert HTML code inside a Confluence page, but I fear that all the page should then be coded in HTML with the limitations that come with it.
The goal would be to simply give access to the page content in a "read only" fashion, without making the maintenance/modification process of the page too complicated for the administrators.
Could the content be displayed via a read only PDF in the page? Would that suffice to prevent easy reproduction?
Thank you for your help
P.L.