I'm using trials of self hosted JIRA Service Desk and Confluence. I installed them and linked them. After that I did the following:
- Add UserA and UserB to the service desk. Remove them from all groups so they're not using any applications. They don't add to my agent count.
- Add project ProjectA (call the portal PortalA).
- Add organization OrganizationA as a customer for the project.
- Add UserA to OrganizationA.
- Limit requests to customers that are added to the project.
- Enable unlicensed knowledge base access for project.
- Space ProjectA is created in Confluence for me automatically.
- Repeat the previous step for ProjectB, OrganizationB, etc..
This works almost like I'd expect. I can log in as UserA and access PortalA. If I try to access PortalB access is denied. However...
My projects have the keys CUSA and CUSB. Space ProjectA has the URL localhost:8090/display/CUSA. I can visit that URL, authenticate as UserA, and access Space ProjectA.
The problem I have is that while I'm logged in as UserA I can change the URL to localhost:8090/display/CUSB and I get access to Space ProjectB. Is there a way I can restrict an unlicensed service desk user to their linked space(s)?